MITRA KONSULTANSI INDONESIA has extensive experience in the delivery of consulting services targeted at developing, promoting, stimulating and supporting clients in setting up and running their IT environment and information systems. As an indication, consulting services involve the following key domains:
• Enterprise Architecture: Analysis of portfolio of information systems, analysis of organisational structures, development and enhancement of IS architecture, assessments of architecture maturity and data flow analyses.
• Project Management: Management of project resources, risk management, financial management, change, risk and configuration management.
• IS Studies: Technical studies, technical evaluations, implementation/deployment studies and hosting of information systems.
• Provision of highly qualified personnel to work on the client’s premises in key IT positions such as Project Managers, Senior Analysts and Senior Consultants.
Indicative contracts include:
• Technical Services for Zenator CMS Implementation for EPC-1 Banyu Urip Project.
Main Contractor is Samsung Engineering Company Limited (SECL) and the Client is ExxonMobil Cepu Limited (EMCL), an ExxonMobil subsidiary. Our CMS Manager, Coordinators, Engineers and Specialist implement a Commissioning Management System (CMS) for the Onshore Central Processing Facility in Cepu, Surabaya, Indonesia
• Provision of System Completion Services for Tapis EOR & Rejuvenation Project and Telok Gas Development Project
The System Completion team provide surveillance, support and work collaboratively with the Company’s EPC Contractors to ensure a successful and flawless transition of systems from mechanical completion through static and dynamic commissioning and provide support to the start-up team, to facilitate turnover of systems, with minimal outstanding carry over work to the offshore phase. The scope of services also includes to providing consultants to develop CMMS database for their SAP/IPES PM Module functionality in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia